Why an Independent Insurance Agent?
When shopping for insurance, most people are unaware that there are different kinds of agents they can work with. Choosing the right one can make a big difference in securing the best combination of price and value.
With a captive insurance agent, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agent, you might get up to eight choices.
This is because an independent insurance agent represents multiple brands, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. Independent agents are usually vested members of your community who are committed to you and being your advocate in times of need.
- Work for you when you have a claim.
- Are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- Offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Are committed to customer satisfaction—it's the key to their livelihood.
- Treat you like a person, not a number.
- Are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
we’ve been making insurance simple for over 50 years!
Information supplied by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America.